Want to apply to [FOX] Clan? Need to appeal for a ban? Use this page to submit your form. Please follow ALL of the guidelines below and remember to be as specific as you can. Missing or incorrect information submitted will render the form void.
General Guidelines (for ALL types of forms):
- Forum Username (your account on our Forum) required for Clan and Administration Team applications. If you are not using an application and don't have an account on our forum, please type "N/A" in that field.
- Separate multiple items with commas for single text fields.
- Include age, location, etc. when telling about yourself.
- Be as specific as you can, and answer all the questions honestly and truthfully!
For Clan Applications:
- Remember to include the essential information about yourself, including your true full name (and a nickname, if you prefer us to address you by a nickname), age, gender, where you live (at least your state and country of residence), experiences with clans (if any), and gaming experience (must have gaming experience).
- Most Clan Applications are accepted, unless there is missing information.
- For Administration Team Applications, you must already be a member of the clan.
For Banning Appeals:
- Remember to include the staff member that banned you and on which [FOX] Clan service(s) you were banned from.
- You may appeal up to 3 times. After your third offence, you will be permanently banned from all [FOX] Clan services. Use the Elevated Banning Appeal for the second and third appeals.
- Use the Elevated Banning Appeal form when you are banned from more than one of [FOX] Clan's services, or are appealing for the second time.
- Permanent bannings are not eligable for this form. Contact [FOX] Admiral Admin for further appealing.
- We strive to provide a fun and save environment for out members and visitors. All appeals will be read, and the Administration Team will make a verdict based on the evidence at hand.
The Supreme Commander of [FOX] Clan reserves the right to accept or reject all forms submitted through this system. Any disputes regarding bans can be further pursued in the Forum, under Banning Disputes.